Saturday, November 5, 2016

HALLOWEEN BAGS!

October 2016

While we were at my Dad's for Remington's birthday I decided to give my kiddo's a Halloween Surprise while they were all together.

I love giving my Grandkids fun stuff for the HOLIDAYS. I had been collecting HALLOWEEN BOOKS for them and I found some cute bags to fill for them. They got new HALLOWEEN PJ'S, fun SKELETON and PUMPKIN light up toys, and HALLOWEEN MOVIES (I love Hotel Transylvania)! I filled that bag full of fun stuff and they loved it! Now they can decorate the windows in their homes and eat out of their HALLOWEEN dishes etc... they are set for HALLOWEEN!

Oh how I adore these Grandkids of mine!
                               I had so much fun giving these kiddo's their Halloween bags!


                                                   They all gave me a big hug and kiss! (Remi)
                                                                          Waylon gives loves
 Boston gave me a big hug and kiss. He loves to give me a hulk hug and loves when he tips me over backwards!

And then I read them some Halloween stories. This one is my favorite one this year:



                                                Boston loved his light up noisy skeleton!

                                       Here I am holding up one of the boys' new PJ's
                    I can't get over reading books to these kids. I love children's books!


                                                             I love these three amigos!

                                                                       Boston
                                                                  Remington
                                                                       Waylon

No comments:

Post a Comment