Saturday, November 5, 2016

REMINGTON TURNS THREE, YIPEE!

October 3, 2016

We got to CELEBRATE Remington's 3rd BIRTHDAY while the Bastian's were down for Grandma Shirley's Halloween Party and General Conference. So, between Conferences on Sunday we ate CAKE and opened PRESENTS. He was thrilled! Oh how I love this little guy. He makes me laugh and brings me so much happiness.

He is my cuddle bug!
I love how excited he gets when he sees me and when he just comes up to me and says, "I love you Grandma Suzie".
I love how he calls everyone "Honey, or Dear".
I love how he is getting quite the imagination when he plays.
I love how he loves to go on Monster searches.
I love how much he loves Paisley. He plays so cute with her.
His favorite things to do is play trucks and tractors in the dirt and he loves airplanes and helicopters.

I love you Remington Soren Bastian! I am so happy you are 3!

                                                 Lytton and Ashley love this little guy!
                                                        He loved opening presents!
 The Wright's gave him soccer nets and a soccer ball. He was so happy!
                                          He was stoked to get a Batman and Superman!
                                               He will love playing with this T-Ball set.
The boys loved playing with Remi's new kinetic sand. It feels so cool!

                              He got a gun that shoots out confetti. The boys loved that!



                               Remington loved putting all of the eyes on these Monster cupcakes.
                                                    Waylon loved his Monster Cupcake!
 Paisley loves her Uncle Steven. She isn't afraid of him at all. She always goes up to him and wants loves. He loves it but tries not to show it.

 Anna gave Paisley her birthday present too. The kids loved playing with this vet kit!

Remington had such a fun time CELEBRATING his 3RD BIRTHDAY with his cousins!


No comments:

Post a Comment