Sunday, November 6, 2016

CARAMEL APPLES, CUT OUT COOKIES AND BOOKS BY CANDLELIGHT

October 29, 2016

Since Ashley and the kids were down for the Pumpkin Carving Party, we had her sleep over so the next day after church I could come down to my Mom's (where she was staying) to do some of our HALLOWEEN TRADITIONS with the kiddo's. I brought Boston and Waylon with me so I could have FUN with all of my GRANDKIDS.

First we made CARAMEL APPLES:






 Boston was careful with how he decorated his apple.
 As you can tell Waylon and Remi just cared about playing with the sprinkles. We had them everywhere!
 Here are some of our apples. I am so dumb! I forgot to spray my wax paper. They stuck really bad to the wax paper...Grandma fail right there! I usually bring lots of toppings but this year I opted just for sprinkles.

The boys and their CARAMEL APPLES:
                                                           Remi loved his with sprinkles.
 Waylon ate two. The second one he wanted sliced up with lots of caramel and sprinkles.
Boston opted for a plain Caramel Apple

Then we made cut out HALLOWEEN COOKIES:
                                              Boston was pretty good at rolling out the dough.
                                             The boys took turns using the cookie cutters


 Everyone had a great time! I love making fun Halloween memories with these cuties!
                                           I took a break to hold my precious little one!              
                             This was Paisley's first time and she thought it was awesome!
  Boston was so proud of himself. He kept lifting up Paisley and walking around with her and she let him. She loves Boston!

 Grandma Shirley fed us a Chicken Pot Pie from Costco...my fave! And salad.


 Then I read HALLOWEEN BOOKS BY CANDLELIGHT! This year my candles were white and they bled RED like BLOOD! The boys loved that!

 The boys ended up in their underwear cuz they were wrestling and got so hot! Funny boys!
Don't mind all the toys strewn out all over the place. Mom's so great to let these kids make a ginormous mess! But there's our candles on the piano. This pic was really taken in the dark!

And then you just gotta love this little PUNKIN'
I can't wait til next year when she'll making cookies and caramel apples with us. Sweet little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment