Sunday, November 6, 2016

TRICK OR TREAT!

October 31, 2016

Right after work I hurried home to go with the kids, Zach and Kell TRICK OR TREATING! I get the biggest kick out of watching them run from house to house. It was fun to have Zach in costume as Donald Trump! So funny!  I stayed out with them for awhile and then I went home to pass out CANDY.  I love looking at all the kids in their COSTUMES. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
                                                      I love my selfie stick!





                                                         

Mikell couldn't stop laughing. But here's Donald going in for the kiss! Ha! Ha! 
I hope he was using a tic tac!




 I was really looking forward to seeing what the Richardson's would dress up as this year. This did not disappoint! Although we got there before Karen was ready. I have seen this on Saturday Night Live. Sooo funny! David S Pumpkin played by Tom Hanks I think.
 Karen just needed her wig and one eye done. They are so funny! This is my old bishop!


                                                        Oh Donald you crack me up!  








When the kids came back home they separated their CANDY in piles and counted how many pieces they got. They had so much FUN!

Ashley sent me these of her kids at their Trunk or Treat:


                                              Lytton was dressed up like a POLITICIAN.

Ashley said they started out kind of late so all the people said we don't think we'll have too many more people and we don't want all this candy so they dumped tons of CANDY in Remi's bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment