Sunday, November 6, 2016

A FUN REVEAL!

October 10, 2016

After Sadie was born, I got even more excited about Zach and Mikell's baby that will be here in March. I knew Mikell had a doctors appointment in the afternoon and we were all hoping we'd be able to find out the sex of the baby.  Well, the doctor couldn't be certain so they decided to go to Fetal Photos and find out for sure!  When I called to tell them all about Sadie, I asked what they found out. They wouldn't tell me! I was just dying to find out!  Shortly after, I received this cute picture of Boston and Waylon. They went to get an ice cream and said DOES THIS GIVE YOU A HINT?!

Oh my gosh! This is so great! Two amazing things happening in my FAMILY in one day!

They are eating BLUE ICE CREAM...That means another  BABY BOY will be joining the Wright Family!! I am thrilled beyond words!  I am so happy!

I love that my FAMILY is getting big and I am surrounded by these cute little spirits. I love them all so much and I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment