Sunday, November 6, 2016

FANTASTIC FLAG FOOTBALL GAME!

October 2016

Ok, so Boston was ON FIRE at his FLAG FOOTBALL GAME! No joke! He pulled so many FLAGS it was incredible. I was so proud of him! I bet he pulled 8-10 of them. Oh it was fun to watch! He loves FOOTBALL!!

I love these ACTION SHOTS I got of him:




 I love how Boston holds up the flag and then throws both arms up in the air each time he gets a big tackle (flag pull).


                                                 Oh darn! He stepped out of bounds!

                                                        He has so much fun out there.
                                          I love this pic. Sure enough he grabbed this flag!

 
 Here he is playing OFFENSE...He prefers DEFENSE I think.




What a fun FOOTBALL SEASON for all of us who got to watch Boss do what he loves!
Proud parents right here. I wish I would have got a pic of all the Grandparents out at almost every game watching and supporting Boston. Me, Melanie, Neal, Nan, Pops, Grandpa Tom, Mona and Grandma Shirley all came out to support Boston. So thankful and appreciative of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment