Sunday, November 6, 2016

ASHLEY'S FAMILY MATERNITY PHOTO SHOOT

October 5, 2016

Ashley is going to have a baby in 5 days!! I am so excited! She invited me and my mom to go with them to the Ultra Sound with her to see if she is ok to deliver Miss Sadie on October 10th. Originally, Lytton wasn't going to be able to go to the Ultra Sound and I would need to help with the kiddo's. Fortunately, he was able to make it so I asked if I could take a few photo's of them afterwards.

The Ultra Sound was awesome! Oh it just brings me to tears when I know we are going to be holding and loving that sweet thing in just a few short days! I was so happy that my Mom was able to see it too. She had never seen a live Ultra Sound, only the pics that are printed out. It was special!

Afterwards we drove to the Logan Temple and I snapped a few photo's of Ashley's big beautiful belly, and of her family as well. For spending 15 or 20 minutes I think some of them turned out super cute! I love that she lets me do the MATERNITY shot of her. I know most people do them when they are much smaller but I think it's always fun to go back and see how big she got with each kid.

Her family is growing that's for sure! And I love them all so much! I can't wait to add Sadie to the mix. Remi and Paisley play so cute together and I'm sure these 3 will be super close!

                                                                   The Bastian's
                                  Remington wouldn't put down his Batmobile...ha! ha!                          
                                        I love this different shot of  Ashley holding little Paisley
                                        This is the cutest pic of Paisley and Ashley! I love it!
                                                                 All hands on the belly
  I love this pic of Paisley kissing Baby Sadie! She always makes a MM-Muah! sound when she gives kisses. It's so cute!


 I hope these two will always be close. They play together so well and they really love each other! They just give loves to each other out of the blue. It's precious!
 He kept kissing Paisley and I kept missing it. This is the best I got. I wish Paisley's eyes were open! So cute still though!
                       I love Remi's face in this! I will never forget his laugh after this pic!
                                                        This boy loves his Mommy!  
                                                         Mother and Daughter


                    So sweet! Remington always is loving on his Mommy! He'll say I love you Dear! That goes to show how he hears Ashley and Lytton talk to each other.
                                                           I love this family!
                                                           The cute Bastian Family

                                        Remington is a Momma's boy for sure!
                                                          Lytton and Paisley

     I love this! They have such a wonderful marriage and beautiful family!
                                                 Lytton always loves to kiss her belly!

                                                 Ashley is such a beautiful mother!


 This is real life right here! Trying to get them all to sit still and look at the camera is no easy feat!
 This is a silly pic of Remi but he is holding the ultra sound pic of baby Sadie!



                                            I love what this beautiful belly is holding!


No comments:

Post a Comment