Sunday, November 6, 2016

PUMPKIN PICKIN'

October 20, 2016

Zach and Mikell took the boys to the PUMPKIN PATCH to pick out their PUMPKINS.  They actually have been to 2 this year. Once with Mikell's family at her Aunt's Pumpkin Patch, then tonight just with them as a family. They had a great time!
                                  Papa Neal pushing these cute boys in the wheelbarrow!
                        Zach pushing them at Patch's Pumpkin Patch in Farmington
                                           Boston needed to take his turn pushing too!
                                    They found the perfect pumpkins! What a fun time!

They came back and threw a big tarp on the floor and CARVED them that night.
                                               Cute pumpkin Waylon!


                                              What awesome pumpkin carving!
They got their new Halloween Jammies on and they have had a blast CELEBRATING HALLOWEEN!

I just have to throw this pic in here. Waylon is obsessed with GHOSTS! When he saw this cute idea in a Halloween book he just had to make them. He came into my room and said, "Grandma, let's make ghostes. I said, "Ghostes? you mean like from the book?" He said yes! Well it was hard to find plain white cupcake liners in my supply. I had every other color. I finally found some at the back of my drawer and most were flattened but we did the best we could to get their shape back. We had two eyes and hung them wish fishing line from the light. They now hang in my living room. He loved it!




No comments:

Post a Comment