Sunday, February 16, 2020

WAYLON'S WRESTLING

January 25, 2020

Me and my Mom went to see the boys WRESTLE at Hunter High School. It was so fun to see WAYLON WRESTLE so well! He is a determined little guy that works so hard! And I love that he never gives up!  Boston WRESTLED really well too but the ones that stole the show was Skylee and Briggs. When a mat was freed up, those two WRESTLED like nobody's business. It was hysterical!

What a super fun night!








 Zach is such a great coach to Boston and Waylon. I love that all the time they get to spend together training and working hard!


 Miss Skylee pranced around with her purse...she is adorable I tell you!

 And then she stole the show! I have it all on video and it was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! She and Briggs were brawling out on the mat and I mean they had some throw downs! She is a tough little cookie! I only got a few pics because I was filming instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment