Sunday, February 16, 2020

BRIGHT STAR HALE PLAY

February 8, 2020

Me, Mom, Joyce and Jenny went to our Hale's Theater PLAY and I had never heard of it. So I was not expecting to cry my eyes out!! Holy smokes! It was called BRIGHT STAR and I loved it! The music was written by Steve Martin and I knew he played the banjo, but I didn't know he wrote music. It was a good little play. I have loved all the PLAYS we have seen there and I look forward to each one.

Before our play we decided to try a new little restaurant for lunch. I had heard of Midvale Mining Cafe. It was kind of a run down joint that was totally packed! The food was delicious! We will be going back. I am going to try their PANCAKES. Jenny got them and she thought they were better than Black Bear Diners. It's the kind of place that offers everything!

I always have a fun time when I'm with these guys!


Isn't Jenny's hair growing out so cute??



No comments:

Post a Comment