Sunday, February 16, 2020

ONE SALTY LEMON

February 9, 2020

Ashley has been WORKING so hard for months now trying to decide on what PRODUCTS to SELL, what NAME, what LOGO, designing BAGS, etc... for her new BUSINESS. She has decided to start SELLING those big, soft, CUDDLY loose knitted BLANKETS on AMAZON.  Many of you have helped her in making some hard decisions and she is so grateful for your input. I know she will be successful at this. She has other products she's working on to go with her dog line. That's for another post. But today I got to see some of her samples and I am telling you...I LOVE THEM!

She chose the name ONE SALTY LEMON...hmmm... do you think it is because her Mom (Me) loves SALTY LEMONS?  Yes, you are right! She named it after me! And I love the name!

I took a pic today of her with her new bag, one of the blankets, and it comes wrapped in a bow and it looks so cute! I am so proud of her. She works so dang hard at everything she does. Her plate is full but she somehow manages to be great at everything.

I will let you know when it hits AMAZON. Because of the Chinese New Year, which is weeks long! and the Coronavirus, It has put a huge delay on shipping and working to get everything together but it is close I tell ya and I couldn't be more excited!




She's going with a little bit tighter knit blanket but these are so soft and cozy. I absolutely love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment