Sunday, February 16, 2020

BOSTON IS THE SUPER STATE CHAMPION!

February 7, 2020

I am so happy that UTAH'S SUPER STATE WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP is in Farmington. It's just down the street from my work. So I took a half a day off to watch the boys participate. It was a long day and evening and I tell ya, I get so stressed out at this tournament. I make myself sick. How will I handle it when they are in High School?

Long story short...Waylon lost 2 matches. He wasn't feeling good and he probably should have sat this one out but he gave it his all and he never gave up. For that, I a super super proud of him!

Boston totally kicked butt in this tournament. He WON 1st PLACE. That makes him Utah's SUPER STATE CHAMPION! Woot! Woot!  But...the thing I am most proud of is when his match over who would go to the Championship was over, his opponent was down and having a hard time getting up, Boston went over to him, helped him up, gave him a hug and helped him to his coach. People who saw were so amazed at his great SPORTSMANSHIP and even the REF called Boston over to him to tell him how impressed he was with his SPORTSMANSHIP. Way to go Boss! That just makes me so proud!

Boston won a huge TROPHY, and a new SINGLET and he had the time of his life. Hard work all year long has really paid off and honestly, Boston deserves it. So do his parents who spend so much time helping these boys be great ATHLETES.

Check out toughfamtv on Youtube for the cool highlights Zach put together!








Way to go Boss Man!

Check out his new SINGLET:



No comments:

Post a Comment