Sunday, February 16, 2020

SUPERBOWL LIV 49ERS VS CHIEFS

February 2, 2020

I was beyond ecstatic that my favorite TEAM, THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS were going to be in the SUPERBOWL! It has been way too many years that we have been in the bottom and now we are on top! Woot! Woot!   The second best thing is that my 2nd favorite TEAM, THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS are playing them! This was going to be so good!

We got to watch the GAME at Stef and John's and can I tell you what? We put on a pretty good spread of FOOD! John made some pulled pork on his Traeger Grill and Stef pulled out her chocolate fountain and put BBQ sauce through it instead and it was delicious! We had Bacon Wrapped Weenies that were delicious alone or drizzled with that BBQ Sauce. We had WINGER'S STICKY FINGERS and Joyce's homemade Mac'n Cheese. Fried Chicken and tons of sides, veggies, chips, fruit, treats, including Jenny's CANDY BAR and Morgan's Fruit Pizza and Mona's spaghetti...everything was just SO DANG GOOD!

The game was really good. I really thought the 49ers would pull out the WIN but I kept telling people you can't underestimate MAHOMES! And sure enough that's exactly what happened. The KANSAS CITY CHIEFS won the SUPERBOWL and my family couldn't be happier! I was happy for their COACH, Andy Reid. He's from BYU and he needed this WIN. Hopefully my 49ers will get another chance next year.

Regardless, the outcome, I really loved being around my FAMILY watching the GAME and EATING great FOOD!

 Look at this BBQ SAUCE FOUNTAIN! She said she's filled it with Nacho Cheese before too. So clever!
 Hadley made these and they were delicious!
 I brought Winger's sticky fingers...my fave!
 KFC...finger lickin' good!
 Brody and Jess are major Chief fans. They have even been to Kansas to see them play!
 I spent a lot of time over here eating garlic stuffed green olives...I love them! And Deb makes the best Deviled Eggs!




 I know they look kind of bored, but really they were into this game!
 Do you see how Jessie wrote CHIEFS out of strawberries...cute!
 These kids and Dane and McCord mainly played downstairs and the boys watched the game in the theater room. I don't know why we didn't watch it down there, it is so nice!
 Jenny made this Gold and Red candy bar that was so nummy.


 I made these little Referees out of Nutter Butters but as you can see they got smooshed on the drive over.
 The Crew...so happy that everyone in our family LOVES FOOTBALL!
And it was fun to see cute little Brooks and Calli playing together. I love these Littles!

No comments:

Post a Comment