Sunday, February 16, 2020

VALENTINE'S DAY 2020

February 14, 2020

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Before work I ran downstairs to give my LOVE BUGS their VALENTINE'S gifts. You know, I LOVE BOOKS and for every holiday I give my Grandkids BOOKS because I want them to LOVE BOOKS too. I got them candy too and they were so happy with their NEW BOOKS!




 Their Mom gave them these cute snuggle animals that they love sleeping with!

Boston's Valentine Box...a football one again, of course!

I gave Ashley her kids' bags last night. She sent me Marco Polo's of her being the Room Mother in Remington's class. I am so happy she gets to spend that time with him at school. They had a super fun party!

Handing out their Valentines to their classmates

When I got home from work I was so surprised to see that they HEART ATTACKED my bedroom door! I loved reading the sweet things they love to do with me and they left me a GIFT CARD to MAVERIK. Aww...they know me and they love me!  I'm so happy they are my VALENTINE'S!

  I love these hearts! Boston, I LOVE doing puzzles with you. We have had so much fun doing them together!
 Oh my Briggy! We need to go get an Ice Cream Sundae. I can't wait for our special date!
 Aww...thanks Waylon. You make me even happier!

 I can't count how many times I've played Candy Land with these kiddo's but it is hilarious to play it with Briggs. He always tells me he is going to kick my butt! And he does! Then he stands up puts an "L" on his forehead with his fingers and does the Fortnite Dance. I need to teach him how to be a graceful winner! Ha! Ha! He loves it when I get the Peanut and he gets Ice Cream...No fair!
 We have seen so many movies together and I love going to the movies with Boston!
 I love taking Waylon to the movies. We love our Special Dates!
 Aww...thanks Boston!
 This one is from Waylon and he does love to scare me! With rubber snakes, rats, and spiders!

No comments:

Post a Comment