Sunday, February 16, 2020

PUZZLE OBSESSION

February 2020

Thank you very much Jessica Robinson! I won a game on New Years Eve and Jessica gave me a PUZZLE for my prize. Well, me, Boston and Waylon are now PUZZLE FIENDS! We are working on our 4th 1,000 piece PUZZLE today.

I absolutely LOVE putting these PUZZLES together with these boys. I love spending that time with them and they love it too!  I come home from work and it really helps me to unwind.

Take a look at what we have done. They are harder than they look and they are 1,000 pieces so that's a lot. But I love it!!

 We finished and we did a lot of celebrating with hoots and hollers over it when we put the last piece in it!
 We did it!!


This is our 2nd one and it brings back memories of Cereal Boxes when I was young!
We are working on our 3rd one right here.
Ta Da! We finished our 3rd one! One day I came home with all of these fun snacks that are in this puzzle and the boys got the biggest kick out of it. They had never tasted Zingers, Hostess Cupcake or Snowballs and Zebra's. They loved them!
 It's a craze over here! Even Briggs and Waylon are pulling out all of their PUZZLES!

We finished it and now we are starting our new one!
Here's our 3 puzzles we have done in one month! The third one was only 500 pieces but it was hard!

Thanks Jessica Robinson...we love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment