Sunday, August 25, 2019

HOUSE REMODEL UPDATE

August 25, 2019

My HOUSE REMODEL is coming along nicely. I am over the moon excited for what happened today. My kitchen went from this...
 To this:
 You can't really tell what color it is because it is so dusty here. But after it's swept up and mopped up you can see all the different colors in this floor. This is in my kitchen
This is my kitchen looking into the great room. I am going to carpet in that room.

I am so thankful for Zach and Neal, Mikell's Dad. They worked hard getting my floor done. They had some real problems to figure out and they did it. They did it well and I couldn't be more grateful!

When it is all mopped up I will post another pic.  Zach and Neal also did Zach and Kell's floor downstairs and it looks amazing. We are all so excited that this huge project is almost done!

Paint starts this week! Then cabinets and appliances, finish work and then carpet! Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment