Sunday, August 25, 2019

REMINGTON'S 1ST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN

August 19, 2019

I am beyond excited that Remington is a KINDERGARTENER! He was pretty excited too. He is such a happy go lucky kid that doesn't get nervous over anything really. He wasn't nervous to start SCHOOL just excited to see friends. I was so happy when Ashley sent me lots of photos and videos of his FIRST DAY!  In Idaho, they only go to school Monday thru Thursday...lucky kids!

When he came home from school Ashley videotaped his responses. She asked him how he like KINDERGARTEN. He said, "It was the GREATEST!" She asked, "What was your favorite part? He said, "All of it! It was all so GREAT!"  I love that response and I hope it will last throughout the year!

I just love this happy kid so much! I hope he just loves school so much!
 Remi and his Teacher.
 Here is Remi's friend, Porter and his teacher. They have 13 kids in their class. I love how all the boys wear cowboy boots in these parts!

 Typical Remi!
 Oh, I love this pic but it makes me kind of want to cry...he is growing up! Already to walk these school halls alone. My big Kindergartener!




This FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WAS TWO THUMBS UP FOR REMINGTON!

No comments:

Post a Comment