Sunday, August 25, 2019

TOUR OF UTAH BIKE RACE

August 15, 2019

I get so excited each year for the TOUR OF UTAH. This amazing BIKE RACE is 2nd to the
Tour De France. Each year they come RACING around the corner on State and Main Street right in front of our work! So the Commissioners put on a big shin dig on that corner. There is loud music, dancing, food trucks, face painting and they hand out cow bells for all of us to ring as the RIDERS come around the corner. It is so much fun! My stomach hurts because I am so excited when they come down Main Street and we start ringing those cow bells. I love it!  I am always in awe that they don't all topple over as they round that corner. They are so close together. It is amazing!

I love that we get to leave our office to watch this for a few minutes each year!


 Dawna, Michelle and Me...we just love this I tell ya!


These pictures don't do this justice. They were going about 60 mph around this corner. It is scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment