Sunday, August 25, 2019

STACY'S BABY SHOWER

August 25, 2019

I am thrilled that my niece, Stacy, is having a BABY BOY next month. She is going to make an awesome Mommy!

Today we went to her house for a BABY SHOWER and it was so great. We were able to visit with my brother Scott, his wife, Jan, and Stacy and Shaelyn. We don't see them very often so it is always nice to be able to visit with them.  Stacy got lots of great stuff to help her get ready for this BABY.

My brother is an avid hunter, and Stacy likes to hunt with him. So I am thrilled that she is naming this BABY, and my brother's first GRANDSON, HUNTER SCOTT!  I love it! I am sure this BABY is going to bring a ton of JOY to this FAMILY!

Stacy is so cute with her cute prego belly! And cute Grandma Shirley


 My cute niece, Stefanie and my cute sister Debbie
 This table so beautifully decorated. They always do an amazing job!
 Stacy's friend own her own bakery and she made these darling cookies! I just loved them! Super cute!


 These were the cutest little BLT SANDWICHES!


 My oldest sister, Debbie, my brother, Scott, my Mom and Me...so happy we could snap this photo!

My mom sure loves this guy. She is always telling people she would always call him her JOY TO THE WORLD!  It was so great seeing my brother SCOTT!

Right before we left, Diane and Morgan came with Baby Calli. Jan and Scott's little Granddaughter, Hattie wanted to hold her. They are both adorable!
Hattie and Calli...SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment