Sunday, August 25, 2019

HALE THEATER...CINDERELLA

August 17, 2019

I was not looking forward to seeing CINDERELLA at Hale Theater to be honest. It was the Roger and Hammerstein version and I was not impressed when I saw it at Tuacahn last year. Joyce and Jenny couldn't go so I asked Dawna and Lori from work if they would like to join us and they were excited to come. We took them to CHUBBY'S for lunch before we went to the play. They liked it!

Well, we went to the play and I have to say it was SO GOOD! In fact, I thought it was INCREDIBLE! The SCENERY is FABULOUS! The best I have seen. It was so impressive! It kept changing and I just could not get over it! The singing was great, the acting was good and I thought they were way better than the play at Tuacahn.  So happy I got to see this. You need to go see it too!

I am glad that Dawna and Lori got to join us but I feel so bad that Joyce and Jenny couldn't come!

No comments:

Post a Comment