Sunday, August 25, 2019

WAYLON'S FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!

August 19, 2019

I cannot believe this day has finally come! WAYLON started KINDERGARTEN! He was so looking forward to this day so he could be in the same SCHOOL as Boston. He was a little big nervous but he did so well! He is in afternoon KINDERGARTEN so Boston gets to pick him up from his class and walk him to the car. Both boys are super excited about that! Waylon loved playing at recess and he was so proud the next day when they did a fire drill. He said he was the only kid not mortified by it. He wasn't scared at all! LOL!

This cute KINDERGARTENER had the best day! And I am so happy about that! I couldn't wait for him to get home from school and call me to tell me all about it!



 I love this pic so much. It makes me wanna cry. Two awesome guys making their way to a whole new world for Waylon. I pray so hard that he loves it so much!
 Cute little KINDERGARTENER!

Poor little Briggs had a tough time having Waylon leave for school. He wanted his hair done, and his back pack on cuz he wanted to go with Waylon. He cried for a long time afterwards. He was really missing his playmate. He thinks Way Way is the best friend ever!

Funny little Briggs...he can't wait for Kindergarten to start for him...3 more years to go!

This is the cutest photo! I love how Boston takes care of his brother! Waylon was so excited to tell me that he loved seeing Boston twice during the day and he was thrilled about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment