Monday, August 5, 2019

SEA WORLD!

July 30,

We started the morning out by taking Ashley to InstaCare. She was feeling like she had Strep Throat. I think she has a touch of Heat Stroke. Anyway, the results came back negative for Strep. After we had breakfast and got on our way, she started feeling better. I am so happy she did because today was probably everyone's favorite day on this whole trip! We LOVED SEA WORLD!

We got in just in time to watch the ORCA SHOW and it was good. I just really miss SHAMU and I remember as a little girl watching the trainers riding them, that was so exciting to me. Unfortunately they can't do that anymore and we still enjoyed the show.












We got happily drenched during the BEST DOLPHIN SHOW. I thought it was way better than the ORCA show! It was just so fantastic!
 I love that I got this cool picture of all of them in the air at the same time!
 They would travel around the pool and then use their tails to splash us really good. We were drenched!








My goodness they have changed SEA WORLD so much! They have rides, roller Coasters and the BEST LOG FLUME ride My I have ever been on. It was more like a Roller Coaster/Log Flume. We got drenched but it was worth it! It was so fun!!

 Paisley looks bored while waiting for this ride to begin. She wasn't but I bet she was really hot!





I took a screenshot of Remi clear up in the air so that's why you can tell its from my cell phone but I loved it!

We rode more rides, we got to feel little fishies sucking on our fingers...Ew! Gross! I couldn't do it for more than a half a second...I'm scared of fish!!



 This grosses me out! Look at all the fish sucking all over Ashley's hands. It gives me the heebie jeebies!

We walked through the AQUARIUM and it was great! The kids were just loving every bit of it!\




















We went on the LOG FLUME ride and made it right in time to watch SEAL LION SHOW and it was hysterical!!  The guy named Biff made the whole show for us. It was incredible and we couldn't stop smiling and laughing...it really was superb!
 Ok, so my hair was still wet from getting drenched by the dolphins but it's nothing compared to how this ride ends! This is the LOG FLUME!
 I really didn't know what to expect from this ride. I just thought it was really really steep climb and fall...I had no idea it was a roller coaster also...it was scary fun!! I loved it!

 I came back drenched!
I wished we had time to ride it again. This was my favorite ride by far!






This show was superb! We laughed through most of it. It was really fun!

We bought the DINNER CARD where you can go to any restaurant in the park and get an entree, dessert or side, and drink every single hour if we wanted to. It was so worth the $40 per person because the food there is expensive! I totally think you should do it to if you ever decide to go there.
I was so happy they had DOLE WHIPS!

Paisley loved her Whale Cookie!

They had a total DANCE PARTY on the way out and it was so much fun!

This day was MAGICAL for us. It was the BEST DAY! We'll miss you SEA WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment