Saturday, September 21, 2019

ASHLEY'S 29TH BIRTHDAY

August 29, 2019

I cannot believe ASHLEY TURNED 29. She is in the last year of her TWENTY'S! That makes me feel so old!

I went up to Idaho with a GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE (Her favorite CAKE!) and we CELEBRATED her BIRTHDAY. She wanted to go to Flag's West for lunch and she opened a few gifts. This year all she wanted was GIFT CARDS so she could have some DATE NIGHTS with Lytton. So that's what she got!




 




 TRADITIONAL BIRTHDAY KISS! I love this GIRL SO MUCH!
I loved being with ASHLEY today. This girl is definitely worth CELEBRATING! Ashley has so many wonderful qualities. Some of my favorites are that she is a HARD WORKER, she just goes, goes, goes and is not afraid of HARD WORK. She is a very SWEET MOTHER. She is LOVING, and she talks so sweet to her kids. She has a lot of DETERMINATION. She is fiercely LOYAL. She is definitely someone you want on your side because she will always have your back! She is SPIRITUAL and I love that she isn't nervous about getting up in front of people to teach a lesson at the the last minute. She is an ANIMAL LOVER and is excited that her kids are too. She is SO SWEET. She would do anything for anyone. She is always ready to help others. She loves her HUSBAND and misses him so much when he isn't with her and she is a wonderful DAUGHTER. She is always doing very THOUGHTFUL things for me. She always makes sure I am taken care of and I know how much she LOVES ME! I love talking to her every day on my lunch hour and only wish we lived closer so we could hang out a lot more than we do. This girl is AMAZING and I LOVE HER TONS AND TONS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! Enjoy your last year in your TWENTIES! I am not going to lie, I am really looking forward to your 30TH BIRTHDAY because we will be on our dream trip to ITALY! I look forward to spending that time with you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment