Sunday, September 22, 2019

THE POLICE BRING PAISLEY HOME

September 14, 2019

My sweet little Paisley is a little STINKER! She has been in a lot of trouble this summer because she keeps sneaking out of the yard and runs either across the street to the neighbors house and goes into their garage to get popsicles, without telling her Mommy, or down the street to the other neighbor, who she doesn't know, to get a treat. Yeah, it's been a problem and Ashley is fit to be tied! I kindly remind her of when she was little and used to climb fences to get to a neighbors dog, and then another fence, and before we knew it she was a few blocks away in someone's back yard, playing with a dog.

Well...I was tending Paisley, Sadie and Kenzie with my mom and I took Sadie with me to pick up a pizza from this gas station (They don't have a Pizza joint in Downey!!). Mom was with Kenzie swinging in the backyard and Paisley was playing with Play Dough inside. I was only going to be gone for 10 minutes!

When I got back I announced Pizza was ready. I couldn't find Paisley! I looked in every room, calling her name, and all over the huge yard and she was nowhere to be found! I thought that little STINKER must have snuck out and ran to the neighbors. I called Ashley and told her I couldn't find Paisley and to please call the neighbors. Well, LaRue came out of her house and said, Paisley isn't here. She probably wandered to the other neighbor clear down the street. I started walking down there when Ashley called back. 

Ashley said that the POLICE had called Lytton and said he was bringing PAISLEY HOME!

That Paisley told the POLICE that when no one was watching she got on her bike and pedaled as fast as she could to ride to the Gas Station to get candy! She RODE down the HIGHWAY! She is 4 years old! She had not only stopped at one Gas Station but went further down the road to the one I was at but I didn't see her! The POLICE said she even crossed the HIGHWAY and a car had to slam on their brakes to not hit her. OH. MY. GOSH! I couldn't believe it! That scared me to death. It makes me not want to tend kids and have responsibility for their lives!  I don't know how many prayers of thanks I gave that she was protected and she was returned home safe and quickly.

This better be the only time PAISLEY gets picked up from the POLICE! Ha! Ha! But of course I had to take a pic of this situation!



I think and hope she learned her lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment