Sunday, September 22, 2019

GRANDMA SHIRLEY'S 83RD BIRTHDAY

September 2019

My sweet Mom turned 83 YEARS OLD! We CELEBRATED her BIRTHDAY at a restaurant at Station Park in Farmington. It's called SICILY MIA'S and it was so good! She had a blast and was so happy that we went there especially when the owner came over and was so cute with her! She told him she was ITALIAN and he got the biggest kick out of that because he came from Sicily 7 years ago so they talked quite a bit.  She loved when they SANG her HAPPY BIRTHDAY in ITALIAN! I have the funniest video of her dancing when they sang to her. It was a fun night and I was so happy that so many of our FAMILY could be there to CELEBRATE GRANDMA SHIRLEY!

  I love this family of mine!






  Grandma Shirley and Jessica
 
 I love how they stir the Carbonara in this melted cheese wheel!
 Briggs sure loved his Spaghetti!
 My cute little Skylee!
 Andy, Morgan, Diane and their cute kiddo's!

 These cousins make me smile!
Love these people! Zach, Kell, Skylee, Remi, Waylon and Boston
 This cute BIRTHDAY GIRL loved her Gnocchi.  It was SO GOOD!
All of the kiddo's loved their Spaghetti!
 Debbie and her Shrimp Gnocchi
 Ashley, Lytton, Kenzie and Paisley...love them so much!
 This cute Logan!
 Diane and her cute Grandkids, Logan and Calli.


 OUR FAMILY!

 The owner loved my Mom!

Hope her WISH COMES TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment