Sunday, September 22, 2019

FAMILY PHOTOS 2019

September 20, 2019

It has been years since we have had a FAMILY PHOTO and so I was so happy when Ashley scheduled us for a PHOTO SHOOT with FOTO FLY at THANKSGIVING POINT.

It rained hard all day and I had prayed it would stop for our pictures, and it did! Then it started pouring again right after we left. While we were waiting for our photogapher, it drizzled a little bit so my hair went flat and straight! Why, When I have to look good does stuff like that happen?? Oh well!

We had a fun time and the photographer was funny and the kids really liked him. This turned out to be so much fun. The kiddo's were great until the end when little Skylee had had enough! She would stand there, get that sad look, she'd then throw herself onto the ground and we would laugh! She really was very dramatic! Ha! Ha! But all in all, everything turned out so cute with these kiddo's!

One of my favorite photos taken, I won't post here because I am saving it for my Christmas Card! So you'll have to wait a few months!

My Joy!
   My Loves!
 The Wright Family
  The Bastian Family
 My Family. I can't believe how big it is getting. I love these people so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment