Sunday, September 22, 2019

THANKSGIVING POINT, GOATS, AND J DAWGS!

September 20, 2019

We drove out to THANKSGIVING POINT to have our FAMILY PICTURES taken. It was on Friday when it poured rain all day and our pictures were schedule for outside! I prayed so hard that it would stop for one hour while we took our photos. Believe it or not, it poured rain going there and then it stopped while we did pictures and then started back up on our drive home. I couldn't believe it!

While we were waiting for our photographer I took the kids over to look at the GOATS. It was lightly drizzling rain at this time and my hair went flat and stringy that you'll be seeing in our Family Photo's when I get them back...anyway...these kids loved playing together, and loved seeing the GOATS!



 These kids thought the BEARDED GOATS were hilarious! Waylon jumps up and down when he gets excited. It cracks me up!
 Love my LITTLES!
 My crazy little poser, Remi!


 Boston is getting so TALL! Here he is measuring up against Grandma Shirley!





After photos we went to J DAWGS for lunch. It was the best day spent with the best people!




 





No comments:

Post a Comment