Saturday, June 8, 2019

OGDEN CANYON WATERFALL AND SNOW BASIN

Monday, May 27, 2019

It's Memorial Day and Steven was so excited that me and Mom were taking him out to lunch. He had been wanting to go to the new Pizza Hut in Farmington. We went and had a great time with him!

Afterwards me and Mom went for a drive. I wanted to see this beautiful WATERFALL that Zach and Kell had been to the week before. We drove up OGDEN CANYON and right there near the entrance was this WATERFALL. I loved it! It was so pretty. Then we drove up to SNOWBASIN SKI RESORT. It was such a beautiful drive. It was so green it looked fake. It reminded both of us of Scotland and Ireland countryside.

I am so happy that I got to spend this beautiful day with my Mom and Steven!


PIZZA HUT:



WATERFALL:




DRIVE UP TO SNOW BASIN:




 


 I can't believe how much snow is still in the mountains!

 This picture doesn't do it justice, but it was so green!!
Trying to take a photo through a dirty windshield!

No comments:

Post a Comment