Saturday, June 8, 2019

ALADDIN WITH THE KIDDO'S

May 28, 2019

I had so much fun tonight with my Grandkids. Ashley came down and I took Boston, Waylon and Mom with us. We went to see the new ALADDIN movie. We all loved it! I was surprised that Sadie and the baby were able to sit through it. They were all so good!

I thought Will Smith did a great job as the Genie. The kids were so excited for all the new movies coming out this summer. It looks like we will be spending lots of time at the theater this summer!

Afterwards, we went as saw the fountains, and then let the kids play at the little jungle gym they have there. All of a sudden this weird looking guy comes up to us and we about died laughing!! It was Jessica! My niece!  She was dressed up for her Young Women's /Mens Activity. They had to try and spot people and when they did she gave them a piece to a puzzle they had to put together which ended up being a scripture.  I didn't even recognize Jessica! It was hilarious! We told her she looked a lot like Mario from Mario Kart. I am so glad we got to see her there!

Even though it was slightly raining, these cousins had a blast playing together! I was so happy seeing them play together. I just love it when they get to spend time together. It's not nearly enough as I'd like it to be so, I just soak it all in when it happens.





AT THE FOUNTAIN:


Our silly Sadie Bug!

Check out Jessica dressed like a guy! Sooo funny!!
 She stuffed her shirt so she would have a little pot belly! I never would have recognized her!
Isn't that a funny mustache? LOL!

PLAYING AT THE JUNGLE GYM:















Sadie was so funny. She would only let Boston hold her hand and in the middle of the movie she hopped up on Boston's seat and wanted to sit next to him the whole time. He was so cute with her! I love these cousins so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment