Sunday, June 23, 2019

DINNER AT JOYCE'S

June 23, 2019

Joyce and Jenny invited me and Mom to her place for a PASTA DINNER. I was so happy to get a phone call from Ashley as I was leaving for DINNER. She surprised me by saying she was in Clearfield and was alone...no kids with her! So we invited her to join us and I am so glad that she could. I love spending time with her and wish I could be with her more often so I will take any moment I can. Love this sweet girl of mine!

  Ashley sure loves her Grandma Shirley!

 Joyce made Lazy Man's Lasagna and it was delicious! Her homemade sauce is the best!
 Dalyn and Jenny and I love Joyce's green beans with almonds, bacon and onions! She made fresh fruit with a nummy dip, and a Caesar Salad...then for dessert, a nummy Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake! Thanks Joyce! I didn't even get a pic of her! Sorry!
Joyce is a great cook and I always love being her DINNER GUEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment