Sunday, June 23, 2019

FATHER'S DAY AND CORN HOLE

June 23, 2019

It was so great watching the kids get so excited in anticipation for Zach to open his FATHER'S DAY GIFTS. They were bouncing up and down while Zach was walking up the stairs. They couldn't wait for him to open their personally hand picks cards. They thought they were hilarious! They got Zach a game of CORN HOLE and a WATER SYSTEM (like a Mt. Olympus thing) since we don't have a sink anymore. This is how we will get our water!

It was nice CELEBRATING with him this day. I was with Lytton yesterday and my Dad is in the Philippines. So it was pretty quiet around here.

After church, we came home, ate and played CORN HOLE. I love this game. I'm probably the only adult who has never played this before but it was FUN! I wonder if it has to do with me WINNING both times I played...ha! ha!

I loved spending the afternoon Zach and Kell and their cute family. I am so proud of the DAD Zach is. He spends every second he can with his KIDS and any one who knows him, knows how much TIME he puts in with them. They are definitely his life. I love how much those kiddo's LOVE him too!








 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment