Sunday, June 23, 2019

DOWNATA HOT SPRINGS

June 22, 2019

We had a super fun day at DOWNATA HOT SPRINGS. My mom was worried that she was going to be too cold because it was a chilly day outside. I told her she was going to love this because it is SO WARM and relaxing and that she was going to be so excited she came.  Sure enough! She had the best time and she couldn't get over how good it felt swimming in the HOT SPRINGS!

The kiddo's had a blast! They loved going down the slides and splashing around. It has been so much fun for me to spend the last few weekends with them. I wish I could see them more often because I have a ball every time I'm with these cutie pies!












We ate in the little cafe they have and  this day has just been the best!

Grandma Shirley loves holding this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment