Saturday, June 8, 2019

ALOHA!

June 3-5, 2019

My Boss, has been so excited for his trip to HAWAII. He can't stop talking about it and so we decided, and we told him that we were going to PARTY every day while he was gone. We were going to do it HAWAIIAN STYLE too! Each day he has been sending us photo's of his trip and we have been sending him photo's of our ALOHA! PARTIES! You have to scroll all the way down to see what we did each day. This was so much fun!

On the first day I made DOLE WHIPS for everyone. They turned out so nummy!







I bought these cute Hawaiian Cups at Dollar Tree, aren't they so cute?

We also changed our computer backgrounds to HAWAIIAN THEMES. We are day dreaming of being in Hawaii too!






Day 2: I made the nummiest Pineapple, Banana and Angel Food Cake Kabobs.  Julie made the Angel Food Cake and it was delicious!  We drizzled them with Dawna's homemade Hot Fudge and/or Salted Caramel....oh my goodness! They were SO GOOD!



 
 The plate is so busy that it's hard to show how good the KABOB is.

                                                         Shelly, my supervisor

3rd Day: HAWAIIAN HAYSTACKS

Oh my! These were good!






4th Day: Nothing! I took the day off to go SWIMMING and no one ordered the Hawaiian Pizza or took a photo. PARTY POOPERS is what they were without me!

5th Day: MACADAMIA COOKIES AND HULA DANCING:

 HANGIN' LOOSE! These are the girls in our RECORDS DEPT.
Becky does the HULU for us! LOL!

The only pic I have of our MACADAMIA COOKIES is from Amy who wouldn't even look for the photo! Silly girl!

 We have had a fun HAWAIIAN WEEK at WORK! ALOHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment