Saturday, June 8, 2019

SLIP-N- SLIDE AND WATER FUN!

June 6, 2019

We went to a fun park today and afterwards, we came back to my house and I am telling you, I had the most fun night with my Grandkids! Ashley brought a SLIP-N-SLIDE and she brought the cutest little SPRINKLER POOL for the little ones. These kids were having the best time!

After that, Zach and Kell took Boston to a Wrestling Banquet. So I got to have FUN with the younger kids. It started raining so we had a SUPER FUN DANCE PARTY! Oh my! My kiddo's have some awesome DANCE MOVES! We danced inside the house and out. This has been the most awesome few days with all of my GRANDKIDS. I have just thoroughly enjoyed it but I am exhausted! They totally wiped me out!

Take a look at some of the FUN we had today!
 Can you even stand how cute these GIRLS are?

 We love this little chunker!
 And we love our little Red Head!
 Paisley and Briggs loved running and sliding in the little pool
 Briggs always ended up like this! Bottoms up!


 These Grandma's were in heaven watching these kiddo's



 Waylon and his cute BLUE MUSTACHE! He is starting to look a lot like his Daddy at this age!


These kids loved the Slip-N-Slide!

I wish so badly that I had photos of our DANCE PARTY! I took all videos instead. Darn it! I wish you could see their AWESOME DANCE MOVES!

These kids make my life so happy and so full of JOY. I love it more than ever when I am with ALL of my Grandkids and they love each other so much. They don't fight and they just get along so well. I just love it I tell ya. My heart was full these past few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment