Sunday, June 23, 2019

PROGRESS ON THE HOUSE ADD-ON

June 2018

Things are finally moving along on our HOUSE ADD-ON. It is fun to see the progress and I can't wait to have my family over for a great meal, in my new kitchen when it is all done! Tomorrow I am getting WINDOWS put it, and they will start cutting into the house to add theWIRING and PLUMBING and hopefully in 4-6 weeks it will be done! They started ROOFING the other day and CABINETS are being made. I'm just getting super excited!

It's hard to tell from these photos because I can't walk out onto the ADD-0N from my existing KITCHEN yet so I can't take a decent pic except through a small WINDOW!





 My Current Kitchen with no CABINETS or FLOORING. Looks so weird! And so little! So excited for my new KITCHEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment