Sunday, June 23, 2019

BEAR LAKE

June 15, 2019

I love BEAR LAKE! I love just sitting on the BEACH watching the kids play in the SAND and just walking out enough to cool me off. I love just laying back and enjoying the sights and sounds of everyone having a super fun time! It's so chill at the BEACH!  BEAR LAKE is known to have cold water year round, and today the temp of the water was supposed to be 53 degrees so I was doubtful that I would get in for very long, but believe it or not, the water felt warm to me! We walked a long distance out and it felt good!  BEAR LAKE's weather can change on a dime and most of the day was in the 80's and then here came some wind and a black cloud. It got cold and so we were glad Ash had brought a little tent for the baby.   I was so happy to be there with Ashley and her family and glad that Lytton was able to join us for a few minutes before me and Mom went home. I look forward to coming back here to enjoy this beautiful turquoise water with wave runners again. What fun!






 



































Well me and my mom and 3 kids holed ourselves up in it for a few minutes until that passed by. It didn't matter much to these two what the weather was like. They were as happy as clams playing in this SAND and WATER and making fun creations!




Isn't this just beautiful? I love the colors of this lake! I can't wait to come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment