Sunday, June 23, 2019

PIG AND A JELLY JAR

June 21, 2019

We tried a new little restaurant in SLC. It's called PIG AND A JELLY JAR. Jenny had been there before but it was new for us. It was really different. We all loved what we got. I don't know if I will ever go back but I really love trying new places to eat. It was just great being with this wonderful company!


 So happy Maddy could join us!
 Loving Jenny's new haircut!


 People think I'm weird for taking photos of our food but it helps me to remember what the restaurant served and it actually helps me to remember what our night was like and even some of our conversations. So call me weird, but I am going to continue to do it!
 Jenny loves Buffalo wings and Ranch Dressing on her French Fries. This place had the best Ranch that actually wasn't Ranch but a Peppercorn Dressing  that was OUT OF THIS WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment