Sunday, May 26, 2019

THE INDY 500

May 26, 2019

Joyce and Jenny love the INDIANAPOLIS 500! Every year they watch it and so on Memorial Weekend that is what you'll find them doing.  This year me and my Mom asked them if we could watch it with them and they said yes!

Well, you can't CRASH a party without bringing some themed snacks!!  I loved making these. Of course Joyce made some delicious French Dip sandwiches and Pasta Salad but we provided the snacks.

 Diet Mtn. Dew and Diet Coke gave us the FUEL we needed to get through this intense RACE!





Then we watched the RACE and OH. MY. GOSH! It was so exciting! We were freaking out and screaming and really getting into it until the last second. It was a little stressful and they said that this one was one of the most exciting RACES they have seen. We might just have to CRASH their INDY 500 every year! It was so much fun!!

In The INDY 500 they have to go around the LAP 200 times and they go 500 MILES. I learned that today!

 Dalyn (Joyce's Grandson) took our selfie. Man we had fun!!

I took photos of the TV so these aren't that great but take a look at the WINNER:
 Simon Pagenaud won the Indy 500 this year. It was the first for him.
 This is a funny picture but this is him pouring MILK all over himself. It is tradition in the INDY 500 to DRINK MILK instead of champagne or something I hate milk so all of the pics showing milk all over him made me sick. Ugh! But this one is funny to me!








No comments:

Post a Comment