Sunday, May 19, 2019

FINDING EASTER BASKETS 2019

April 21, 2019

I was so excited that my whole family was together this Easter. I love it when all of my Grandkids are together. It makes me so happy! They came over and we had fun with all of our EASTER TRADITIONS. 

FINDING EASTER BASKETS:

I love to hide the kids' BASKETS. They told me to hide them really hard this year. Well, I did and it took the three older boys a bit till they could find them. They were so excited to find their baskets!
Skylee and Kenzie weren't quite sure what was going on but they loved their baskets too!

 Briggs found his basket under the table...he was over the moon when he saw his kite. He wouldn't put it down!
 Boston found his in my room
 Paisley found hers in the tub
 Waylon found his on the side of my bed
 Paisley loved her little unicorn that goes on her wrist. She kept thanking me for it and saying, "It's so cute Grandma!"

 The boys can't wait to fly their kites!

 Kenzie and Skylee were checking out their baskets even though they weren't quite sure about all of the hoopla.







 Man, I love these kiddo's! Little Sadie Bug was asleep through all of this. Shortly after we were done she woke up and we helped her find her basket in the cupboards.

 She couldn't believe it!

After finding the baskets, the kids got to go on an EASTER EGG HUNT. We were hurrying because it was about to rain and we didn't want to get soaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment