Sunday, May 26, 2019

WAYLON'S PRESCHOOL GRADUATION

May 22, 2019

Waylon GRADUATED from PRESCHOOL and I got to watch his PROGRAM.  He was so funny because he was so serious in his program but he knew all the words and actions and it was great!

All of my Grandkids are growing up so fast! But I love being able to see them all have their special day!

Waylon is lucky because he got to be in Preschool with 2 of his cousins, and his teacher is his Grandma Melanie! She is fantastic! 

 Grandma Melanie, Owen, Waylon and Hyrum
 Waylon was so excited to get his little treat! It was Swedish Fish and I made the little tag that said "Congratulations! You are "O-fish-ally" a Kindergartner!"  I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year!!


 I love this cute kiddo!
 Serious Graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment