Sunday, May 19, 2019

EASTER DINNER 2019

April 21, 2019

I loved having EASTER DINNER with my family. I was sad that Zach and Mikell weren't there. Zach had to drive to Vegas, and Skylee and Briggs weren't feeling good so she stayed home with them. I took Waylon and I am so happy he came with me.

Debbie did a great job hosting EASTER DINNER. I am so thankful for my family, for the reason we celebrate EASTER. I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, for his Atonement, and for the greatest thing that ever happened on this earth...his RESURRECTION. So happy we can live again as well and especially if we get to live with our FAMILIES!


 I couldn't get over Waylon's plate. All he got was fruit! Not one other thing. Silly kid!
 Cute table decorations!
 John slices the ham
 Waylon and Logan had fun playing together.
 Paisley was so happy that Reece and Hadley let her and Sadie sit with them.
 Debbie did a great job. Thanks for all of the hard work Deb!
 My Mom...always the party animal!
Steven showed up in a Salt Lake Golden Eagles costume. Boy did it bring our family back to some great memories growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment