Sunday, May 26, 2019

AUNT JOYCE DUGGAR'S 90TH B-DAY

May 18, 2019

My AUNT JOYCE turned 90 years old! She is the Aunt Joyce on my Dad's side of the family
She is the sweetest lady and she raised the best kids. I don't see her often but when I do she always comes up to me first and has the sweetest smile and a hug for me.   My Mom and I went to CELEBRATE her birthday and it was so great seeing my cousins that I don't get to see very often. We had a great time visiting with all of them and my mom was so happy she was able to go there and visit with Joyce and her family.

 My Mom and her Sister-in-Law, Joyce Duggar. They were great friends as they were raising kids. They lived in Florida at the same time and my mom said when they moved back she used to go visit Aunt Joyce quite often. She lived in Bountiful and I remember I used to love when we would go play at her house. She is always just so sweet!
 My and some of my cousins
 Selfies with some of the ladies!
 My cousins. 8 of these people are Aunt Joyce's kids.
From the back: Ron, Jerry, Mike, Vicky, Front Row: Dave, Judy, Pam, Me, My Mom, Jolene and Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment