Sunday, May 26, 2019

REMINGTON AND PAISLEY'S PRESCHOOL GRADUATION

May 15, 2019

After work I drove to Downey, Idaho to see Remington and Paisley's PRESCHOOL GRADUATION. They did an amazing job performing for us. The Preschool Program was so different than any I have ever seen. It's just so different seeing programs from different areas. This little program was definitely entertaining. I just love seeing my GRANDKIDS shine!

Remington will be going to KINDERGARTEN next year, and Paisley has one more year of PRESCHOOL. They are growing so fast!!

When we first got there a little girl ran up and grabbed Remington's hand and led him into the school.


 Paisley got to wear the Giraffe Mask during this portion of the little song.

 Remington got to wear the Crocodile mask during his part of the song
 I love these little GRADUATES!
 Paisley and her teacher!




 I loved being with my Sadie Bug




I made a little  treat for them to let them know how PROUD I am of them for doing so well in PRESCHOOL this year! I love these kiddo's so much and I love that they got to spend a year in PRESCHOOL together!!




No comments:

Post a Comment