Sunday, May 26, 2019

MOTHER'S DAY 2019

May 12, 2019

I am so BLESSED! I have the best MOM in all of the world. She is so loving, giving, funny, spiritual and such a fun person to be with. She's my BEST FRIEND and she probably gets tired of me dragging her everywhere I go but I just love being with her! 

I am so BLESSED! I love being a MOM to my two kids. Zachary and Ashley have been great kids and I love spending time with each of them and their awesome families. I am so happy when we can all be together. I love seeing them, with their great spouses, PARENT their kids. I am so proud of the PARENTS they are and the fun they have with them.

This MOTHER'S DAY felt kind of weird. Ashley stayed in Idaho and had a great day with her family, and I went to see my Mom and Zach and Kell came over too and then left to Kell's family and I just stayed the afternoon with my Mom. I didn't see my siblings there and it just felt strange.

When I went to visit Mona and my Dad, I did see my sister, Debbie and I found out sister Diane was sick.  I just like being with my FAMILY and it feels weird on holidays when we aren't together.

I still enjoyed being with MY MOM though! I LOVE her so much!


 I love my Zachy-Bo!

The kiddo's love pulling out all of the toys at Grandma's Shirley's house and she gets a kick out of watching them play!


 Skylee with her Great Grandma Shirley
 I love being her GRANDMA!


No comments:

Post a Comment