Sunday, May 19, 2019

COWS, GRAVEL PITS, AND CRAZY KIDS!

May 5, 2019

I went up to Downey and spent the night so I got to play with the kiddo's. What a fun day we had together! I went with Lytton and the kids to check on some of the COWS. There are so many little CALVES...SO CUTE! And then he showed me all the work that's going on at his GRAVEL PIT. It's interesting how they dig in a big shovel full of dirt then it is shaken and all the different sizes of rocks are separated and fall into different size categories. Then some of them go in a crusher. It's amazing! Afterwards, I got to play all day with the kiddo's in the sand and on the swings. Love being with this family so much!











 I love looking out at the green fields with blue skies, fluffy clouds and white capped mountains. Beautiful Earth!






 Sadie got mad at me for some reason and she turned around with her hands on her hips and she was just cracking me up!




 I could watch these girls dance and sing all day. They are so entertaining!
 No makeup, no hair done, who cares??

                                                       Funny Faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment