Sunday, July 10, 2016

ZACH GRADUATES WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE!

June 30, 2016

Zach finally did it! After much HARD WORK, and SACRIFICE (from Mikell too!) Zach received his BACHELOR'S DEGREE! I couldn't be more proud of him! I know how hard it has been for him as he has worked full time, been a fabulous husband, father and son, and fulfilled church callings, while going to SCHOOL full time.

Now, everyone who knows Zach, knows he does things his way, he doesn't care what people think of him, and he likes to do things out of the norm. And...he loves TACO BELL! Ok, so I told him I would take him out to any restaurant of his choosing. He chose TACO BELL. Seriously? I want to take him to a RESTAURANT! Not a fast food chain!  He refused! But Melanie, Mikell's mom refused to do the TACO BELL thing. (I still owe him TACO BELL) but she talked him to going to CAFE SABOR because we all know he likes it, it's close to home and it's still Mexican food. So Mikell's family, me and my mom went to eat at CAFE SABOR for his GRADUATION DINNER. And it did not disappoint! It was delish!



 He would not give me a normal smile with his certificate. He can be so difficult at times!

                              We gave him a big CHEERS and a TOAST to a job well done!

 Mom said she wasn't very hungry so she was just going to get a taco salad. Check out how big it was! She was like how am I supposed to eat all of this?!!
  My smothered burrito was delish! I don't know what kind of cheese they put on it but NUM!
                                Mikell, Zach and Mikell's family. They are great people!
                                                  Zach opening his cards and gifts
  This is Mikell's Dad, Neal. He is awesome! He has been the one painting my door and garage, and he just finished the floor of my entryway. I appreciate him so much! He is so good to Zach. They get a long so well and share the same interests. I am so happy Zach married into this great family!
                       Me and My Mom! So happy she went with me. I love being with her!

I will have to CELEBRATE with ZACH at TACO BELL soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment