Tuesday, July 12, 2016

4TH OF JULY FESTIVITIES

July 4, 2016

Each year our whole family gets together for lots of FUN! For the past few years we have held it at my Dad's so we use the big WATER SLIDE. This year was no exception. I am so thankful that he has a big enough place that we can put up the slide, and do our WATER GAMES with ease. This year Joyce and Jenny moved here and Joyce asked how she could help. I was so relieved when she offered to be in charge of the FOOD. One less thing for me to worry about. She was excited for this years CELEBRATION because her son Jeff and his family were coming from Chicago to join us. (His 2 oldest kids will stay here and live with her until school starts in August). We were so happy to have them here with us! Bill and his kids drove up from Las Vegas to CELEBRATE with us too! We had about 50 people there and it was a GREAT TIME!

My Dad, per Mona's insistence, rented 2 PONIES for the kids to RIDE in between slides. They loved it! It was a hit!

After we ATE, played GAMES, rode down the SLIDE and rode HORSIES, we had our annual WATER FIGHT. This year it was my turn to get picked on. I got DUMPED ON! Big time! I got thrown in the pool of the slide, bombarded with BUCKETS OF WATER, and sprayed by the HOSE! I couldn't believe that no one watching came to my aid! What was up with that?!

After the WATER FIGHT we took our annual FAMILY PHOTO and the kids continued to SLIDE some more.

I took 699 pictures of the whole day and so I am putting a lot of pics on here but I am sorry if I don't get one of everyone that came. It will take too long for me to go through every one and put them on here. I may not even put the best ones on here. I am just going to go fast! It was so nice to have Laura here taking pics too. I included some of hers on here too (hope you don't mind Laura).

WE ATE FIRST:

                                                                  Madison Romig
                             So happy that Mason and Graham and Sarah came to have fun with us!
                                                            The Romig Family
 Andy (gotta love that stache), Stef, Jess, Reece, Shirley, Diane and in front on the ground, Morgan
                                                 The Wright Family
                                           Rylee, Hadley and Channing.
                                                                       Reece
                                           Reece, Beau and Hadley
 Joyce and Jenny
                                                       Debbie and my Mom
                                                          Erin and Grandma Shirley
                                                   Ashley, Paisley and Grandma Shirley
                                                                Jeff, Jenny and Joyce
                                                     Debbie, Laura, Erin and Blair
                                                     Ashley and Lytton
                                                           

THEN WE PLAYED GAMES:





































THEN THE KIDS RODE THE PONIES:

  Ashley put Paisley on the horse and she just loved it!

 Boston was in heaven! He rode the horses over and over again!

                                                          Hadley and John

 Waylon thought this was the coolest thing ever! He loved riding a pony!


                                           Zander and Zach
                                                        Bella and Zach
 Tyler was teaching Jackson how to use the reins and ride on his own.
 John was taking the lead so Morgan could hold on to Logan.


 WE RODE THE SLIDE:




























































THEN THE WATER FIGHT! (I got more video than pics)



































RANDOM PICS OF THE DAY:







































FAMILY PICTURE:

 I am so thankful for my awesome FAMILY! Life doesn't get much better than this! I am so grateful to be living in the USA and celebrating the FREEDOMS that we enjoy on a daily basis.
                                                   GOD BLESS THE USA!



No comments:

Post a Comment