Saturday, July 30, 2016

HOT SUMMER SWIM DAY!

July 2016

Mikell and the kids invited me to go with them to Joyce's house for some fun SWIMMING on this HOT SUMMER DAY! Me and Boston had so much fun. I taught him how to sit on your bum at the bottom of the pool. He thought it was so funny every time we did it. He is getting better and better at SWIMMING and he is getting more CONFIDENT as well.

Waylon is crazy about SWIMMING but if he is going to get in the POOL he wants to get in Joyce's because it isn't freezing cold! He loved it when I would jump up and down with him in my arms while in the POOL.

I loved spending this time with them today. I love making FUN MEMORIES with them!

Here are pics of Boston trying to sit on his bum while under water. Super fun times!!



Oh how I love having an underwater camera! I love getting shots like these!

                                        Love this happy boy! Waylon is the sweetest little guy!
 Mikell is such a fun mom. She spends all day entertaining them and playing with them.
                                     Boston and Kell practicing their floats!
 I was so happy when Waylon would get in the pool. I love this sweet boy so much! He loved it when I would swim like a shark!
                               Me and Boss. What a super fun swim day I had with him!
  He loved jumping in from the side and he got really good at doing spins!
                               Underwater Selfies! How can Boston hold his breath like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment