Sunday, July 10, 2016

FILLING UP WATER BALLOONS!

July 3, 2016

In preparation for the big day tomorrow, I went to my Dad's to FILL UP WATER BALLOONS, and get the GAMES prepared. We put up shade, and put up the SLIDE. It was blistering HOT and I was thankful for Zach, Mikell and Lytton who came and helped my Dad with that huge SLIDE. My Dad is getting older and it just about kills him to get everything ready for the 4th. It kills me and I'm 30 years younger!

I had fun FILLING UP BALLOONS while watching Remi and Paisley play.
I filled up 100 large balloons and 400 small balloons 
 We use these big ones for the water games and the small ones for the water fight.
                                                         Here is my little helper!

I loved watching Paisley as I filled up balloons. That girl just makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment