Sunday, July 10, 2016

PARADES, PARADES, AND MORE PARADES!

July 2-4, 2016

Zach and Kell took the kids to the West Bountiful Parade on the 2nd, and Ashley and Lytton took the kids to the Layton Parade on the 4th. I was invited to both but you know what? I was just too dang tired and didn't want to sit in the heat to watch the PARADE! I am sounding like a PARTY POOPER but I don't care to see the PARADES anymore on the 4th. I have too much to do to get ready for the big day to participate anymore. But I was SO HAPPY when my kids sent me pics of them having a great time at the PARADES!








While they were at the Layton Parade, I was home making these nummy kabobs with a great helper!
We may have eaten one or two for breakfast! They are donut holes with strawberries and blueberries. Pretty patriotic, I'd say!




No comments:

Post a Comment